The North American Healthcare Foot Rocker provides a combination of a safe stretching exercise and foot relief.
Are you suffering from foot and leg pain such as a strained ankle, plantar fasciitis or Achilles tendon? Even just by simple walking after you wake up in the morning feels like torture already.
Persisting foot (specifically heel) pain may restrict you from doing your normal activities, or the things that you love. It would be worse if you are suffering from sore calf muscles too. But you don’t have to worry because there is an exercise machine which provides you foot and leg relief, plus other benefits that you least expect!
The North American Healthcare Foot Rocker may be a simple-looking device, but don’t be misled by its appearance!
This exercising tool was developed by Jobar International. It aims to provide an effective way to relieve foot muscle pain. The North American Foot Rocker has the ability to maximize the benefits of safe stretching techniques to boost heel health. Effective stretching using this device can help alleviate discomfort and enhance foot and leg health.
Studies have shown that both constant and intermittent stretching exercises can help in increasing flexibility in the Achilles tendon. This increased flexibility equates to reduced pain.
These studies suggest that whether you’re doing regular or irregular stretching exercises, they both do good to your heels, heal and even prevent disorders and injuries.
The North American Healthcare Foot Rocker is developed and designed to allow your foot and leg a greater deal of motion, resulting to a more effective stretching.
North American Healthcare Foot Rocker product details:
- It is a simple but durable plastic foot exerciser developed by sports professionals.
- It is an easy-to-use treatment aimed for people who are suffering from common foot ailments like ankle pain, arch pain, Achilles tendon, plantar fasciitis, leg muscle pain and other chronic conditions.
- It is a portable exercising tool. You can carry it anywhere and use it while sitting, standing, watching TV, etc.
- One size fits all; dimensions: 11 by 4 by 5.75 inches
- It has a weight of 1.2 pounds
How to use the North American Healthcare Foot Rocker?
It is quite simple: just place your foot on top, and proceed to rock your foot back and forward (or forward and back, whichever direction you prefer). You may do the stretching against the wall or on the edge of the step to help you balance, or you may sit while you cradle your foot on the rocker.
The usual suggested workout routine using this foot rocker consists of three 30-second stretches. By then you will notice and feel the immediate relief on your foot and leg.
The North American Healthcare Foot Rocker is ideal for anyone suffering from plantar fasciitis, Achilles tendonitis, ankle strain, arch pain, and other chronic conditions.
The North American Healthcare Foot Rocker was developed by sports professionals to help you relieve lower body pain quickly, safely, and easily with a rocking stretch. This one-size-fits-all rocker is designed to position your foot optimally, so that you can work and stretch the muscles, tendons, and ligaments of your foot and lower leg by simply following the foot rocker’s three, 30-second stretches.
The foot rocker is a one-size-fits-all foot exercising device that will cradle your foot in the most optimal position. You don’t have to fret about correct position. The North American Healthcare Foto Rocker was designed and developed to maintain correct foot position during stretching. By utilizing three, 30-second stretches the rocker will help stretch the muscles, tendons, and ligaments of your foot and lower legs.
Summary of the North American Healthcare Foot Rocker
- It is easy to use.
- It is inexpensive.
- It just comes as one unit, and you use it on either foot. That way, you can use your other foot to balance or maintain stability as you stretch.
- It provides relief from various ankle and connective tissue ailments, that range from plantar fasciitis to stiffness in the hamstring area.
- It can even help you from preventing such foot and leg disorders.
- It is light and very easy to carry and transport.
- Those with big (size 10 and above) or wide feet may feel that the device is too small for them.
What a customer has to say about the Foot Rocker Stretcher and Exerciser
“I have fought planar fasciitis and Achilles tendonitis for several years. This finally solved my problems. With this device you can get a deep stretch that you can’t get in any other way. For the price you must try it.” -Bill
You can read customer reviews about The North American Healthcare Foot Rocker and purchase it on Amazon.