Whenever you come home from the office, sporting activities or a round of shopping or doing errands, inevitably your feel tired and stressed. Your feet will also experience tension, tiredness and pain, especially if you have worn an inappropriate footwear and/or have done lots of walking and running.
You long for a soothing and relaxing massage, but you know it is impractical to pay a professional masseuse or massage therapist for their services every day. But you don’t have to worry because there’s a massaging machine that not only massages your feet, but also your ankles, legs and calves.
Called the Kendal Shiatsu Kneading Rolling Vibration Heating Foot Calf Massager Personal Health Studio Leg Beautician, it is the number one of the must-have foot massagers in the market today.
It is an exceptional foot massager that offers superb therapeutic features. It doesn’t only vibrate, it also does the kneading massaging action.
Like the hand shiatsu and kneading massage, it works on the foot and the calf.
Its 12 massage discs provide a strong massaging blend that emulates the works of a reflexology therapist. The discs press hard into the muscles and other sensitive parts of the foot, thus relieving tension and enhancing blood circulation.
This extraordinary and ergonomically-designed Shiatsu Kneading Rolling Vibration Heating Foot Calf machine activates joints to maximize relaxation and release tension through the complicated network of nerves in your feet.
How does the Shiatsu Kneading Rolling Vibration Heating Foot Calf work?
- Pressure nodes located under the soles of your feet stimulate the vital reflexology pressure points.
- The shiatsu, kneading, vibration and rolling foot massager emulates the practiced strong hands of a master of ancient Asian massage and reflexology therapies.
- Being developed in collaboration with the medical community, this foot massager delivers a completely new level of massage functionality, simulating the massage methods and techniques used by chiropractors and massage therapists.
- It simultaneously provides invigorating massage to feet, ankles, and calves.
- Its strong kneading action penetrates deeply into the muscles and helps relieve tension and improve circulation. .
Enjoy the soothing benefits of a professional-quality Kendal Shiatsu Kneading Rolling Vibration Heating Foot and Calf Massager Personal Health Studio Leg Beautician foot massage right in your own home everyday
Shiatsu Kneading Rolling Vibration Heating Foot Calf features and functions:
- It is a multi-functional massaging machine that can offer:
- full kneading massage
- shiatsu massage
- rolling action
- relaxing vibration and heating function.
- It can provide 360 degree all cover massage.
- It has an ergonomic design which targets the sensitive points of calf area and soles of feet the reflecting characters of the complicated nerve system.
- Research shows that infrared physical therapy can help in improving metabolism and blood circulation.
- Automatic massage program provides a combination of any of the massage methods: kneading, rolling and vibration. They provide reflexology therapies to different human’s organs.
- Pressure nodes, which are located under the soles, of the feet stimulate the vital reflexology pressure points. It also helps in improving blood circulation.
- Foot massage and calf massage can work simultaneously or independently, according to one’s preference.
- It also features:
- 3 modes of foot massage,
- 3 levels intensity of calf massage and
- 3 levels of heat
- The handy touch-panel control on the unit or a remote control allows for easy operation. Available in a Velour, New MicroSuede Fabric.
- It has detachable and easy-to-clean fabric foot covers.
- Input voltage: 110V 60 Hz
- Power assumption: 80 watts.
- It is listed by the Underwriters Laboratory (UL), which means this product has met all the UL qualifications and standards.
- It has a one-year warranty.
- It can do quality and heavy-duty massage, emulating that of the a highly experienced and professional reflexologist
- The heat level for the foot, calf and leg massage can be adjusted to various level zones, either operated by the touch-panel control on the unit or the remote control.
- In just a matter of minutes, you can already feel the soothing and invigorating effect that this machine provides.
- Affordable — it offers different massage techniques for the price of one!
- First time users may feel the machine uncomfortable, tight and painful especially on the calf.
- Weighing around 24 pounds, this machine is heavy and bulky.
- Vibration tends to make some noise
- Massaging is quite firm, so it might not be ideal for those with tender or sensitive feet.
Enjoy the benefits of a massage, therapy and reflexology in one nifty gadget — the Kendal Shiatsu Kneading Rolling Vibration Heating Foot Calf! You may use it every day or whenever you need it.