Experience the best shiatsu massage for your feet, calves and legs from just one nifty machine!
Your tired and aching feet, calves and legs deserve no less than a soothing and satisfying massage. But you don’t have to go to a commercial foot spa because it can be done at the comfort of your home with Kendal Giantex Shiatsu Kneading Rolling Vibration Heating Foot Calf and Leg Massager!
Experience the comfort and relaxation of a full therapeutic massage that this machine provides, as if a professional were massaging your legs. It provides a quick relief for pains and cramps on the foot, leg and calf.
The leg massage not only targets your foot but it also massages the leg up to the more sensitive points of the calf region.
There are up to 8 massage discs that target the leg and up to 4 that massage the calf region.
The machine contains three different intensities for the foot and three different intensities for the calf.
It delivers five massage techniques that include: shiatsu, kneading, rolling, vibration and heating. This machine also features automatic programs that allows you to have an option of one massage technique, or a combination of them at the same time.
For instance, you can choose to have a foot and calf massage independently or together simultaneously. You can also choose your desired levels of intensity and levels of heat simply by adjusting their settings. The Kendal Giantex Shiatsu Kneading Rolling Vibration Heating Foot Calf and Leg Massager also comes with a remote control.
One of its benefits is that it has a vibrating option that contributes to the relaxation.
Lastly, the foot massage machine also warms up one’s feet. Simply flip the switch on the back and a warm soothing sensation is felt.
New product with factory packaging: a red-and-black foot massage machine that fully massages the feet and calves, and targets specific sensitive areas. It also provides a rolling and kneading therapeutic massage that will help one relax.
This machine contains 3 different massage intensities that can be adjusted for the feet and calves according to one’s preference.
It also features a button that modifies the vibrating option as well as the heating option. In addition, it includes detachable foot covers that are easily washed according to specifications.
The Kendal Giantex Shiatsu Kneading Rolling Vibration Heating Foot Calf and Leg Massager boasts multi-functional units that provide soothing and invigorating message and therapy for your feet, ankles, legs and calves. It’s your all-around foot reflexology companion!
Refer to foot massage reviews written by product experts and end users. They will serve as excellent shopping guides that will help you in making solid decisions before purchasing this product. And best of all, consult with your doctor first to find out if this machine will be suitable for your foot reflexology needs, especially if you are experiencing ailments in your feet, legs and calves.
- It is easy to clean with a dry cloth.
- It is ergonomically designed to replicate ancient massage.
- It emulates the techniques used by chiropractors and massage therapists.
- It is multi-functional: shiatsu, kneading, vibration, rolling and heating.
- It is ergonomically designed to target the sensitive areas of the calves and soles of feet.
- It has 8 massage discs for feet and 4 discs for calves, providing a 360-degree massage.
- Foot massage and calf massage can work separately or simultaneously.
- It has 3 custom modes of foot massage, 3 intensities of calf massage and 3 levels of heating.
- It can be controlled by a handy touch panel on the unit
- It features the auto shut-off after the massager use for 15 minutes.
- It is affordable for such a massaging machine that boasts several features and functions.
Reminder: Keep your hands dry when you plug the power.
- It may not fit a very large person.
- First time users may find the machine too tense and painful especially on the calf area.
- It is a pretty large and bulky machine (weighing 34 pounds), so moving it around and storing it can be inconvenient.
- The vibration may make some noise
- The massage tends to be quite firm, so the machine may not be ideal for sensitive feet.